Kullberg Designs Blog

Collaborate. Create. Connect

Kullberg Designs Blog
Browsing:

Month: May 2016

Race for the cure

Race For the Cure happening in Columbus, Ohio today (5/14/16). Up to 75% of the net proceeds raised through the Komen Race for the cure stays in the Columbus, Ohio community to fund breast cancer programs and the remaining 25% Read more…