Race for the cure

Race-for-the-cure-2016

Race For the Cure happening in Columbus, Ohio today (5/14/16). Up to 75% of the net proceeds raised through the Komen Race for the cure stays in the Columbus, Ohio community to fund breast cancer programs and the remaining 25% supports Susan G. Komen’s national grants program to fund research.  Design by Bruce Kullberg