DUES NOTICE. Due letters have been mailed. Please see the attached letter if you didn’t receive your invoice in the mail and remit on or before April 1, 2019. Due letter
Meeting was held on 1/15/19 with approximately 33 home owners represented along with HOA board members, Matt Scheibeck, Chuck Himes, and Karla Truxall. Thank you to everyone that took the time out of your busy schedules to attend.
Reserve Funds – Discussed the purpose/reason for the large reserve in account is to support the renovation for landscaping and entry sign off Old State Road construction
Reviewed financial review/reports are acceptable in current format and available for any resident to review upon request per our HOA review board and attorneys
Requested members to establish a committee to review the South Old State renovation project and report back at annual meeting as cost for same is uncertain at this time. Committee established and understood that a board member needs to be involved in any forthcoming meetings. Further communications will be provided as available
Trash Cans Visibility – Concern over the by-
Annual dues voted by group for 2019 of $200. Dues letters to be sent out and reviewed at Annual meeting for residents that have not paid
Lawn care -
Crawford to provide a quote to remove dead trees for Spring cleanup
Discussed the concerns of speeding on both Coldharbor Blvd. and Aurora Ave. – Township advised we could install signage as indicated below. Tabled to discuss further at the Annual meeting.
Meeting moved to adjourn by Patrick Brandt and seconded by Maggie Massaro
Additional Topics Reviewed at Meeting:
Orange Township(Aaron James/Bill Cohen-
Speed signs installed at $2500 each. HOA buys one and Orange Township will by one. Township will maintain unless they are hit and broken (Solar)
Powell Rd. update
Trees now being removed
Utilities will be moved in the Spring
Most likely construction will not start until 2020
There will be an access road opened up on Lyra to gain access to I71 – private job so unknown how soon that will happen
Township will place reflective signs on our poles. The sign on Gainer/Powell road was placed on the stop sign as it was done by the county and not the township.
We are getting quotes to replace the poles where necessary – Expect to have more details in the spring on anticipated cost.
Secretary, Oak Creek East HOA
Budget Reports now available … click here
Board Meeting, November 17, 2018
The OCE Trustees met on 11/17 for an internal meeting with the following update:
• Quarterly meetings will be held going forward with the Q1 meeting to be held on 1/15/19 @ 7:00 pm at the Orange Township Hall. 2019 annual dues will be determined at this meeting. The following meeting will be held in April and reflects the formal Annual OCE Home Owners meeting. Exact time will be published as soon as confirmed with a mailing to all residents with notification of this meeting. All residents are encouraged to attend.
• The Trustee are moving forward to have all street poles painted and repaired or replaced where necessary.
• The Trustees are also moving forward to have any debris in the ravines cleaned up where appropriate
• Homeowners on record for Oak Creek East with outstanding 2018 dues (due date of 5/1/18) and older are being turned over to our attorney. These residents will be receiving information for same regarding a lien and costs to obtain payment for the dues that are outstanding. Please contact any of the trustees if there are any questions or concerns regarding this action.
• Residents that are not abiding to the Deed restrictions and/or by-
We hope to see a solid turn out at our next meeting on 1/15/19. Have a safe and happy holiday season.
OCE Home Owners Board of Trustees
South Old State Expansion
Please read the following document affecting Oak Creek East and the South Old State Rd expansion project. (PDF Format)
Are you a stay at home mom or part time working mom looking for some companionship during the day?
Check out the MOMS Club of Lewis Center, SE! We are a social and support group for moms with a variety of events for kids and moms, plus service projects. For more information please visit our website or email.